Sunday, February 1, 2009

Bloggerific!

I decided to start a blog! I feel so professional now. :)

I am a Graphic Designer who is trying to get into photography.

When I told my family I was going into graphic design I was told repeatedly I should go into something in the medical field or find a career where I could make a lot of money. Everyone telling me I could never make it as a "creative" person just fueled me to prove to them and myself that as long as you are truly passionate about what you can do there is nothing that will stop you from becoming one of the best in your field. Don't get me wrong, money is nice but waking up each morning excited about what you do is much more important.

I have design and photography in my blood. I am horribly passionate about both and put my heart and soul into them. One day my hope is that people will look at my work and be inspired to find something that they too are passionate about.

I hope you enjoy seeing some of my work as much as I enjoy shooting each and every shot!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! My first impression is, "Wow!" Great photos! I feel like you. I would love to be a writer, not just a teacher. How do you (we) get to the next level. Risk, I suppose. Or, maybe, morph, some of both for awhile, then the other. The "morph" time is when you work two jobs. When you are crazy from doing that, you give up one...

    ReplyDelete