Monday, April 6, 2009

Sweet Ivy Elisabeth

One of my best friends just gave birth to a gorgeous little girl on April 2, 2009. Her name is Ivy Elisabeth and today I got to meet the sweet little thing. Ivy's mom, Laura, and I have been best friends for many years now so hanging out with her family feels kind of like I am hanging out with my own. With a house full of people I still managed to get a few pictures of Ivy but I sense a photo shoot soon filled with lots of fun wardrobe and location changes. :)
I haven't gone through all the photos yet so I may post more later but in the mean time.....


Ivy sleeping so sweetly. She really was just perfect.:


Ivy's cousin Ben was also there. Talk about a photogenic baby!:


I am working on some (ok...many) birth announcement options for Ivy. Here are just a couple:




No comments:

Post a Comment